Friday, July 17, 2009

We've added a little pink to our lives!!!

Well, I honestly have no idea where to even start. The last time I posted, I had just given birth to a beautiful baby girl 5 weeks early. At the time, we were told she was in perfect health, and we were resting on cloud nine. Shortly after, we were informed by the pediatrician that she could have some possible health issues. Several tense hours later, we were relieved to find out that there was nothing wrong...she was perfect. Hallelujah! Reid has dubbed her "Sissy" and he is definitely a proud big brother. The first picture is of him seeing her for the first time. All he could do was wave and say, "Hey Sissy! Hey!"


Georgia is now 6 weeks old. Boy does time fly. She is almost sleeping through the night (she gives us 5 and 6 hour stretches) and is staying awake more during the day. Her eyes are constantly moving and looking in every direction, and she is starting to give her mommy big smiles that are all gums! Gosh I love it! Here is G at 4 weeks.

2 comments:

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

How sweet!!!

Hey, is that Dr. Butler?

Katelyn Ellis said...

Yeah girl! He delievered Georgia, because he was the doc on call! LOVE HIM! I had seen him almost as much as I did Dr. Nicholls close the end of my pregnancy. He added much needed comic relief to the delivery room! = ) How's Miss Bailey?