Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blessed...

Things have settled down in our house, and we are slowly finding a sense of normalcy again. Cory and I were talking last night after both babies were in bed, and reflected over the last several weeks. A terrible pregnancy, a premature baby, giving birth to a gallbladder, and a severe asthma attack sent us for a whirl, but here we are...a little cracked but not shattered, tired but healthy, and blessed more than we ever imagined.

Everyday I find myself thankful for the two sweet souls God trusted me with...not to mention the parents that God gave Cory and I. DayDay and CeCe, and Papa and GaGa have given more of their time and love to our family over the last several months, and all we can really say is thank you. I can hear my Daddy plain as day, "You don't have to thank us. We do it because we love you." But I never want the four of you to think we don't appreciate each of you. Whether it was last minute babysitting, 3 drives back and forth to Pensacola, or late night visits to the hospital just to offer a smile and that never-failing sense of security, know that we love you, and your grandchildren love you too. Here are a two big smiles to brighten your day...


No comments: