Monday, July 27, 2009

Beachin' It...

Well, I successfully took 3 red-heads to the beach, and not one came back sun burnt (thanks to those 4 bottles of 50 proof Water Babies I bought)! Cory and I took Reid and Georgia to the San Destin Hilton for our annual week at the beach. We all had a much needed break from our current normal of regular hospital visits. Reid LOVED being all boy and wallowing in the sand, and Georgia just decided that the beach was a more peaceful environment for her agenda of sleeping and eating. Cory and I simply enjoyed making memories with our sweet babies. Next year, both will be completely mobile and we'll really be given a run for our money! Here are a few pictures...

Georgia was pooped...

Things got quiet in the hotel room, and when I went looking, this is what I found...

Big beach smile!


Being silly...


The green bucket didn't get too far away...



Diggin'...


Playing with Dada...


Reid took a much needed 2 hour nap on the beach! That's the life...


No comments: