Saturday, February 14, 2009

Due to High Demand..

...I'll finally post a tummy picture. I have been horrible this go around. With Reid, I LITERALLY (or my mother) took a picture every week or two. Now that I'm pregnant with a little girl, (the one who will actually care one day) I have only taken ONE picture. I guess I'll have to take them for the next 20 weeks to make up. = ) This is a picture of me, pregnant with Georgia Catherine at 19 weeks. Fortunately, I have not gained the first pound with this pregnancy! Because I was sick the first trimester, I was in the negative range, and I still haven't caught up! The doctor said that GC is a BIG girl (surprise, surprise) and is already nearly a pound, so HOPEFULLY, I'll only gain baby this time...we'll see.


Just for comparison sake, here is picture of me, 37 weeks pregnant with Reid. This was taken one hour before I went into labor, and I am wearing the EXACT same thing in both pictures! HA!



No comments: