Sunday, January 18, 2009

For Dada...

Well, Cory left on a five day business trip to Phoenix, Arizona this morning. This is the longest and farthest he's been away from Reid since he's been born, and me since we've been married! We already miss him TERRIBLY!!! So he doesn't miss a thing, it is my goal to update the blog every day that he is gone (we'll see how successful I am, but that's the plan!) The first pictures are of Reid getting into his first roll of toilet paper. He had a BLAST, and I had a job cleaning it all up! The last pics are of him eating his lunch today. We rarely eat mac-n-cheese because it is MESSY, but he was so cute today eating, laughing and saying Dada's name. So Dada, Reid wanted to let you know that he was a very good boy today. He ate all his oranges at lunch and brushed his teeth before he went to bed. He misses you, and Moma does too! Love you and we'll see you soon! Philippians 1:3.





Now I think I'll end by telling everyone our exciting news! I went to the doctor this past week, and sweet talked my OB into letting me have an early ultrasound...It's a GIRL! Cory and I are very excited and will name her Georgia Catherine. Hopefully she will arrive sometime in late June or early July!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.