Tuesday, August 24, 2010

PHEW!

We've been BUSY! Tonsillectomy, starting school, sewing, painting, sewing, painting some more...did I mention school? Gosh...things have yet to slow down.

Reid is officially tonsil free. Better sleep, better eating, better mood. I give the whole ordeal an A+++. Definitely worth it.

Sissy recovered from a minor ear infection. (Thank you Lord for tubes!) Really, had her ear not been draining...we would have never known...such a pleasant baby...did I say baby? Forgive me, she reminds me daily that she is indeed growing up. She is officially a toddler.

School has been going well (for me and the babies). It is actually a refreshing switch from Dickinson and Frost to Molecules and Elements. So far so good.

THANK YOU to all the people who have placed orders for t-shirts. I have been pleasantly overwhelmed...not to mention thoroughly enjoying myself.

Here are some pictures of absolutely nothing in particular. I mean isn't that the whole point to a blog? = )

The oreo-crumb beard...









No comments: