Thursday, October 29, 2009

Francie Turns Two and Family Lake Weekend...

This has been an exciting month for our four. Our sweet Francie turned two, and we enjoyed celebrating with her. We also went to Lake Eufaula for a fun family weekend. Here are some pictures I wanted to share!



This is Reid's "I don't want my picture taken, GaGa" face.



Reading books together.


Papa was supposed to be rocking him to sleep...




Sissy decided to start trying to sit up!

Aunt Kate, Georgia, Francie and Baby Christi at Francie's 2nd B-day.


Playing with Sissy.


See the resemblance??

Family Picture at the Cabin

2 comments:

The Presleys said...

Georgia and Ella seemed to be right together on all their milestones. I can tell Ella wants to sit up, but she still falls to the side when I do sit her up. They will be walking before we know it and we will never get any rest!

Granna aka GaGa said...

All my sweet babies...
We had lots of fun at the lake!
Love you lots.