Thursday, June 26, 2008

Long Overdue...

Well, because of overwhelming demand (mainly from grandparents) I broke down. Instead of sending millions of pictures through email, I guess it would be easier to blog. In November, the Ellis's became 3 (and two dogs), and Reid or "Little Man," as we call him, is now 7 months old. In the past month, he has gone on his first vacation, started sitting, crawling, pulling up and is the proud owner of two bottom teeth. I have the joy of staying at home with him, and he amazes his Mommy everday...literally. The entire time I was pregnant, I was ready for him to "be here." When he "got here," I was ready for him to sleep through the night and be able to put his pacifier back in his mouth. Now, not only can he put his "popeye" in his mouth, he can take it out again, and throw it across the room. He has become a little person with his own laid back personality (all from Daddy) and his red-headed temper (all from Mommy) all while Cory and I sit dumbfounded as to where time went. Take note, as cliche as it may be, time flies...fast.


Here is a slideshow of everything Ellis leading up to Reid's big 7mo.





And here is a slideshow of the last month:



1 comment:

Granna said...

OK...Granna will be the first to comment. Sweet baby Reid you are growing up too fast! Grandpa and I love you very much!!!(We love Mom and Dad too).